LYT Seniors (14-18) Spring 2024
About LYT Seniors (14-18) Spring 2024
Weekly Sessions and Term Dates:
- Monday 7-9pm, 8th Jan – 25th March (No sessions W/C 12th February)
- Tuesday 7-9pm 9th Jan- 26th March (No sessions W/C 12th February)
- Wednesday 7-9pm, 10th Jan – 27th March (No sessions W/C 12th February)
- Thursday 7-9pm, 11th Jan – 28th March (No sessions W/C 12th February)
Cost per Term: £100
Our 23/24 term will see our Senior groups take to the Lyceum stage to perform pieces devised in response to a main stage show!
Curtain Raiser Performance Dates:
- Monday Group: 26th January: responding to Jekyll and Hyde
- Tuesday Group: 26th April: responding to Girl of Slender Means
- Wednesday Group: 22nd March: responding to Blue Beard
- Thursday Group: 7th June: responding to Sunset Song
During a term the group will explore practitioners and different forms of theatre in greater detail to learn the skills needed to build successful performances themselves, whether that is devised or scripted. Groups will explore their own interests in theatre and develop an understanding of what they want to create and what they want to explore more of. This course is a great lead on to the Lyceum’s 18-25's ensemble programme or into further education in drama/acting.