Christmas 2019 - Schools Performances
The Royal Lyceum Theatre Edinburgh presents
AN EDINBURGH CHRISTMAS CAROL
written and Directed by Tony Cownie
based on the novel by Charles Dickens
Join us at The Lyceum this Christmas is delighted to present the world premiere of An Edinburgh Christmas Carol, a magical adaptation of Charles Dickens’ classic Christmas tale, set in Victorian Edinburgh and featuring a host of festive favourites from both the book and Edinburgh’s own history.
An Edinburgh Christmas Carol follows curmudgeonly Ebenezer Scrooge as he’s visited by three mysterious ghosts – Lang Syne, Nouadays and Ayont – sent to show him the true meaning of Christmas, before it’s too late!
SCHOOLS PERFORMANCE DATES 2019
Reserve and pay for your tickets before Friday 11 October and you can benefit from our ‘early bird’ prices.
- Tuesday 26th November, 10.15am
- Wednesday 27th November, 10.15am
- Wednesday 27th November, 2pm
- Thursday 28th November, 10.15am
- Friday 29th November, 10.15am
- Tuesday 3rd December, 10.15am
- Wednesday 4th December, 10.15am
- Thursday 5th December, 10.15am
- Friday 6th December, 10.15am
- Thursday 12th December, 1.30pm
- Friday 13th December, 10.15am
- Wednesday 18th December, 1.30pm
- Thursday 19th December, 10.15am
Ice-creams and soft drinks can be pre-arranged (an order form will be provided with your invoice) and we have spaces in which we can accommodate packed lunches upon request (subject to availability). There is a coach drop off point directly outside the theatre, or alternatively, several buses stop a few steps from our doors.
These performances are for school groups only.
Tickets will not be available to the general public.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE SHOW AND HOW TO BOOK
Creative Drama Workshops, to accompany the play, will be available (at an additional cost) – more information will be provided once you have reserved your tickets.