Season Ticket 2017/18
THE 2017/18 SEASON TICKET AT THE LYCEUM
- What Shadows by Chris Hannan
presented by Birmingham Repertory Theatre
7 - 23 September 2017
- Cockpit by Bridget Boland
6 - 28 October 2017
- The Lover by Marguerite Duras
adapted for stage by Jemima Levick & Fleur Darkin
a co-production with Stellar Quines and Scottish Dance Theatre
20 January - 3 February 2018
- The Belle's Strategem by Hannah Cowley
adapted by Tony Cownie
15 February - 10 March 2018
- Rhinoceros by Eugene Ionesco
adapted by Zinnie Harris
23 March - 7 April 2018
- Creditors by August Strindberg
adapted by David Greig
27 April - 12 May 2018
For more information on all Season Ticket productions as well as the additional productions in 2017/18 download the Season Ticket Newsletter here.
BECOME A SEASON TICKET HOLDER
As a Season Ticket Holder you will have first choice on our Premium seats as well as receiving the foillowing additional benefits!
- Discounts on all additional shows in Season 2017/18 including: Love Song to Lavender Menace; Wind Resistance; The Hour We Knew Nothing of Each Other and our Christmas 2017 production of The Arabian Nights.
- Discounts on dining at Zucca, Bread St. Brasserie, DINE by Stuart Muir and Madame Macaroon
- Discounts on show programme's, ice creams and refreshments at The Lyceum bars
- First choice of our Premium Seats; the best views in the house!
- Priority booking at the start of each new Season; get your tickets 1 month before general sale
- Flexibility with free ticket exchange fill your diary with theatre dates to look forward to, if your plans change - just call to exchange tickets for another date free of charge
HOW TO BOOK
By Post, in person at Box Office, or by phone on 0131 248 4848:
- Download the STH Newsletter above, decide which day of the week you'd like to come to each show by choosing a Season Ticket Code from the Performance Diary, click here to view
- Choose whether you would like to sit in the Stalls or Grand Circle and how many tickets you'd like to book. We'll get you the best seats available based on your request
- Complete the Season Ticket booking form with your information - download here
- Return your completed form to us along with your payment*** (credit/debit card or cheque) in person at the Box Office or by post on: FREEPOST ROYAL LYCEUM THEATRE CO
*New Season Tickets will be allocated at the beginning of July 2017 after the priority renewal period for current Season Ticket Holders in May and June.
** Season Tickets are only available to purchase until 23 September.
***If you elect to pay by Direct Debit then please download a Direct Debit form here