Season Ticket 2019-20
See more and save more with a Season Ticket.
SEASON TICKET PRODUCTIONS
Solaris by David Greig, adapted from Stanislaw Lem's novel
12 September - 5 October 2019
Barber Shop Chronicles by Inua Ellams
23 October - 9 November 2019
Pride & Prejudice* (*sort of) by Isobel McArthur after Jane Austen
23 January - 15 February 2019
Mrs Puntila and her Man Matti by Bertolt Brecht, adapted by Denise Mina
28 February - 21 March 2020
Barefoot in the Park by Neil Simon
3 - 25 April 2020
Life is a Dream by Pedro Calderon, translated by Jo Clifford
15 May - 6 June 2020
Find out more about each production in our Season Ticket Holder Newsletter which can be downloaded here.
SEASON TICKET HOLDER BENEFITS
As a Lyceum Season Ticket Holder you will receive discounts and benefits in addition to your savings on show tickets. These include:
- Savings of over 20% across the season
- Additional savings on all other Lyceum productions in 2019/20, including Love Song to Lavender Menace, An Edinburgh Christmas Carol, Wind Resistance and Castle Lennox.
- The best views in the house with first choice of our Premium Seats
- Priority booking at the start of each new season
- Free ticket exchange, giving you the flexibility in case your plans change. Just call us with at least 24hrs notice to exchange your tickets for another date free of charge
- Discounts on Lyceum Show Programmes, ice creams and drinks from The Lyceum bars
- Discounts on local restaurants DINE by Stuart Muir and Zucca
- Discounts on coffee and snacks at the Goose Neck Cafe
HOW TO BOOK
By Post, in person at Box Office, or by phone on 0131 248 4848:
- Download the STH Newsletter here
- Choose which day of the week you'd like to come to each show by choosing a Season Ticket Holder Performance Diary in the Newsletter. Remember that with FREE Ticket exchange you can always swap to another day once your booking has been placed, just give us at least 24hrs notice.
- Choose whether you would like to sit in the Stalls or Grand Circle and how many tickets you'd like to book. We'll get you the best seats available based on your request
Once you've done this you can call box office on 0131 248 4848 to book, pop by the theatre in-person or book via post by following the instructions below:
- Download and complete the Season Ticket booking form with your information
- Return your completed form to us along with your payment (credit/debit card* or cheque) in person at the Box Office or by post on:
FREEPOST ROYAL LYCEUM THEATRE CO
*If you elect to pay by Direct Debit then please download a Direct Debit form here.
Please note that we can only accept Direct Debit as a form of payment up until Friday 2 August.