An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Finance Team at The Lyceum. The Finance Assistant will play a support role to the Finance Team at Scotland’s largest producing theatre. This post is Part-time, 21 hours per week.
- To be responsible for matching purchase orders, posting invoices and reconciling suppliers statements for both the main company (RLTC) and the trading subsidiary (LTTL)
- To handle purchase ledger enquiries
- To reconcile and post company credit card transactions for all departments
- To reconcile, analyse and maintain records of all company credit cards for RLTC.
- To reconcile, analyse and maintain records of petty cash for LTTL and RLTC.
- To work effectively as part of the accounts department and administration team and to make a positive contribution to the work of the Company as a whole
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the finance department
Experience of maintaining purchase ledger expenditure with accounting software
Ability to pay close attention to detail
Ability to work to tight deadlines on a regular basis
Proficient use of Excel, Outlook and Word
Understanding and experience of working with confidential information
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work as a member of a small team and alone
Experience of SAGE Professional and SAGE 200
Proactive and flexible approach to work
Closing date: Tuesday 6 August 2019, 12 noon
Interviews: Week commencing 12 August 2019