"On our stage this season we have gods, kings, war, songs, love, murder, revenge, forgiveness, sex, faith, betrayals, enlightenment, characters who don’t turn up and others who wish they hadn’t."
Mark Thomson, Artistic Director.
New writing, contemporary and modern classics, literary adaptations and 4 world premieres!
Read more about all of this Season's plays in our 50th Anniversary Brochure, pick up a copy in the theatre or online here.
- Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett
18 Sep- 10 Oct 2015
- Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters, adapted by Laura Wade
29 Oct - 14 Nov 2015
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis, adapted by Theresa Heskins
28 Nov 2015 - 3 Jan 2016
- The Weir by Conor McPherson
15 Jan - 6 Feb 2016
- The Crucible by Arthur Miller
18 Feb - 19 Mar 2016
- I Am Thomas - A Brutal Comedy with Songs
23 Mar - 9 Apr 2016
- The Iliad by Chris Hannan
20 Apr - 14 May 2016
- Thon Man Moliere by Liz Lochead
20 May - 11 Jun 2016