Our Artistic Director David Greig announced with his first season that he wanted The Lyceum to be ‘a civic theatre’, a place which starts conversations with the City of Edinburgh and works creatively with its citizens. Engaging our community is therefore at the heart of our vision.
We’re delighted to be offering a new strand of sessions and workshops for adults in 2017/18 to inspire those of you keen to do more than simply watch a show. They offer opportunities to engage with The Lyceum in a practical and fun way.
- Get Involved and appear on our stage in The Hour We Knew Nothing of Each Other
- Take one of our Acting Courses and explore new techniques and texts in sessions ran by our professional Drama Artists
- Take a Master Class to help you take the next step in your training or career, or to simply try something new
- Join us for a Post-Show Discussion and get a deeper insight into the production you've seen from the cast and creative team
- If you enjoy discussion groups then why not try Club Encore or Page to Stage, both groups offer unique insights into theatre and the chance to socialise with like-minded individuals (...we also include tea, coffee and cake in the price!)
- Learn more about our beautiful building with Backstage Tours